Carbapenem-Resistant Enterobacteriaceae (CRE): A New Super Villain?
- An overview of the urgency to contain the spread of this organism
- Strategies for preventing transmission, including judicious use of antimicrobials, surveillance measures and infection prevention and control techniques
- When to implement Contact Precautions
- When to implement Enhanced Precautions including Active Surveillance Testing
- Identify high risk patients and predictors of carriage
- Educate patient and family on the importance of following recommendations
To educate your staff on what they need to know about this dangerous organism