Sometimes, despite our best efforts, a customer may become upset or even angry. When this occurs, he or she will expect a lot of effort to make things better. This program explores how to respond appropriately to an upset or angry customer in order to meet, and thenexceedtheir expectations.
- Common reasons why healthcare customers may become angry or upset
- Strategies to determine the root cause of a customer's anger or frustration
- How to apply skills that will repair a bad situation
- Highlight the benefits of a good service recovery
- Step-by-step example of a positive recovery experience