Evaluate knowledge and skills to identify relevant patient HR factors and room objects that relate to potential fall risk.
Level 1 Learning Objectives:
- Identify environmental risk factors that have the potential to cause patient falls
- Eliminate risks by intervening with appropriate interventions
Level 2 Learning Objectives:
- Identify falls risk factors through a thorough screening of the Electronic Health Record
- Assess and identify potential falls risk factors and appropriate interventions
- Assess and identify potential falls risk injury factors and appropriate interventions
This module is designed for the nursing school curriculum and for workforce on-boarding to assess and validate skills and in a virtual patient environment. Modules have been evaluated by nursing staff in hospitals and long-term facilities for content relevance, usability, learner-engagement, and effectiveness.
0-50 users: 799.00 per year
51-100 users: 899.00 per year
101-150 users: $999.00 per year
151-200 users: $1,099 per user
Over 200 please call
Please call for Canadian pricing
For a free demo or to order, get in touch with us at 1(800) 757-4868 or main line (416) 538-9898!