Recognizing Elder Abuse: Working Together to Keep Residents Safe
2002, Updated 2011
This program describes the importance of recognizing elder abuse, both assist in the patient's continuing care and to avoid legal implications.
After completing this course, the learner should be able to:
- Describe types and signs of elder abuse.
- Identify factors that put elders at risk of becoming abused.
- Identify factors that put caregivers at risk of becoming abusive.
- Describe the steps that should be taken if elder abuse is suspected.
- Identify when reporting is necessary, and how and where to report suspected abuse.
20 Workbooks - $25.00 (call to place order)